Yelp and Accion Present “Small Business Connections: Marketing Meets Microfinancing”
Yelp and Accion are teaming up with the NYSE Big Start-Up to host a series of co-branded workshops that will provide small business owners across the U.S. with resources to help finance their entrepreneurial dreams and increase their online marketing power by learning best practices for engaging with online review sites.
Are you a small business owner looking for online marketing, social media, or financing advice? We can help! The Small Business Connections workshop will help entrepreneurs better understand:
- Basics of marketing your business on major social media platforms
- Best practices for navigating the world of online reviews
- How to take advantage of Yelp’s free suite of tools for business owners
- Business tips on how to access capital with micro lender Accion
- And more!
Look out for an upcoming Yelp event in a city near you!
- Tucson, AZ – June 12 Register
- Houston, TX – June 14 Register
- Austin, TX – June 16 Register
- Boston, MA – August 22
- New York, NY – August 23
- Chicago, IL - September 18
- Memphis, TN - October 9
- New Orleans, LA - October 10
- Miami, FL - October 11
- San Diego, CA – November 10
This event series is made possible from the support of the NYSE Big Start-up program.